Commercial Property

We will work with you to discuss your needs and
find the coverages that are right for you.

Your commercial property insurance consists of the obvious exposures that are your building and your business personal property. It also contemplates your business Income Loss or loss of rents exposures as well should your business need help after a covered loss to retain good employees and maintain necessary leases and purchases. In addition to these common property items, you may also need these industry specific coverages such as an Inland Marine coverage for equipment or other business personal property that is taken off of the insured premises. Or you may need a Bailee Coverage for property of others that is in your care, custody or control, such as a dry cleaners or automobile repair facility. Let Aligned Insurance walk you through our evaluation process to help you determine not only your exposures but how the policy selected would respond in the event of a covered loss.