Get the best for your best friend.
Pet Insurance can help your pet get the best veterinary care available when they need it by reducing the financial burden of unexpected medical costs due to illness or injuries. Plus, preventive wellness options could help you stay ahead of any potential issues altogether.
Choose what's right for you.
You’ll be able to choose from a range of different annual limits, deductibles, and reimbursement percentages. You’ll also have the freedom to choose any licensed veterinarian, specialist, or emergency clinic.
As long as your cat or dog is at least eight weeks old, your pet is eligible to be enrolled in Pet Insurance, whether or not you are a current Safeco policyholder. Policies cover a wide variety of medical expenses, including:
- Accidental injuries (including to permanent teeth)
- Euthanasia or anesthesia
- Cremation and burial expenses
- Ingestion of a foreign object (up to two treatments max per policy year)
- Accidental death
- Illnesses (e.g., cancer, influenza, and kennel cough)
- Alternative medicine
- Behavioral therapy
- Hereditary and congenital conditions
Wellness coverage is available, which includes fixed payment amounts for the following (not subject to deductible and annual maximum):
- Wellness exams
- Intestinal deworming
- Routine dental cleaning
- Flea and tick prevention
- Heartworm tests and medication
- Dietary food and supplements
- Prescription medications
- Boosters and vaccinations
If you are looking for a quote, see below for coverage details.1
- Safeco offers two types of coverage: Accident & Illness and Accident, Illness, & Wellness.
- Reimbursement options of 70%, 80%, or 90% of eligible charges.
- Annual deductible options of $250, $500, or $1,000.
- Annual coverage limit options including $5,000, $10,000, or $15,000.
- Discounts available for multiple pets, multiple Safeco policies, and military status.
- Wellness coverage offers fixed payment amounts for preventive care services, prescription medications and vaccinations, and are not subject to deductible and annual maximum.
- All policies are subject to a 14 day waiting period.
- Coming soon in WA, CA, FL, and NY.
Pet Insurance is a small price to pay for unconditional love and your peace of mind. Talk to a local independent agent today to get a policy that’s right for you and your pet.
Personal Insurance News
Under the Affordable Care Act (ACA), every health plan that offers coverage for dependent children must allow adult children to remain on their parents’ coverage until the age of 26.
But then what?
When people think of “life insurance,” they generally think of a policy that pays out upon the death of a family’s primary earner. But losses (like funeral expenses) are also incurred when someone else in the family dies, even if that person didn’t earn much or any income. Dependent life insurance can help fill these gaps.
Life insurance provides invaluable protection for your family in the event of your death. It ensures the ones you care about can continue to support themselves financially when you are gone. Yet a recent study by the Life Insurance Marketing and Research Association revealed that more than half of Americans do not have an individual life insurance policy, and 30% have no life insurance at all.
Life insurance is a vital investment to protect your loved ones if you pass away. It pays more than just
funeral expenses; it helps protect your family’s financial future. That’s why you can choose a wide range of death benefits, from around $100,000 to over $1 million. The higher the death benefit you choose, the higher your life insurance premium will be.
Life insurance is not a fun topic, but it’s an important one. Even though most Americans think of life insurance as a necessity, 30% of U.S. households have no life insurance policy. Let’s examine six myths about life insurance.